Friday 11 October 05:25 PM
Focus Friday : elf cosmetics
‘The supers’ range has just launched in boots U.K, and I was kindly gifted the range by @pureprlondon to honestly review. The range contains 4 products
- exfoliating toner, containing fruit acids providing AHAs, witch hazel and aloe
- I’m impressed with the INCI list, all the ‘good stuff’ is high up
- I’m really enjoying this toner, it’s less powerful than the Pixi glow toner (I’ll do a full comparison soon!) which means it’s gentle, but also effective
- If you can’t tolerate the Pixi glow, definitely pick this up. I’ve actually been reaching for this over Pixi atm, as my skin needs a bit of a ‘heavy acid’ break
- It is a soothing mask, Contains centella asiatica, lavender, ceramides , beth glucan and cocoa butter
- It’s a thick, creamy texture that you leave on for 10-15 mins
- Due to its texture I was worried it would clog my pores, but it hasn’t
- It did leave my skin soft, and I felt like I was giving my skin some great ingredients, I especially love to use ceramides in my routine!
- I’d love to see more masks containing centella as I haven’t spotted many, any recommendations?
- A jelly consistency moisturiser; containing squalane, niacinamide, centella, snow mushroom and vitamin E
- The texture is super fun, and lightweight and I find it moisturising. I just don’t think it does anything mind blowing for my skin
- A cleanser containing niacinamide and lavender
- Does a good job at cleaning your face, removing makeup (but not heavy - you’ll need an oil for that!)
- The lavender in it isn’t strong, I barely smell it
- Lightly foams, and I find it slightly drying. Did you know you shouldn’t wash your face with hot water, but rather lukewarm?
All the products are cruelty free and vegan
The products were gifted to me by the brands PR representation for an honest review